Certification Benefits to Your Program
Benefits of FLC Certification
Offering Certification through your program has a number of benefits. One major benefit is that your program will be perceived as being well established, having both the necessary structures and procedures in place. It provides measurable standards against which to gauge your program and allows you to maintain a performance consistency that will guarantee the legitimacy of your program to your clients.
Benefits of using the FLC Certification/Auditing System
- Certification legitimizes the standards of your program and demonstrates to your distributors and their clients that your program uses industry-respected best practices.
- Certification establishes a national network of Certified Professionals trained and certify others interested in your program.
- Certification of BSCs trained by a Certified Professional generates revenues.
- Site Certification through our auditing system generates revenue.
- Certification will improve the performance of your program by setting performance standards and widen market opportunities.
- Certification promotes quality control.
Who can benefit using the FLC Certification/Auditing System?
- Manufacturers and Distributors
- Building Service Contractors (BSC)
- Building Owners
- Property Managers
- School Boards